Full Members Access for Just $29.99
Over 23 Lessons with Videos, Articles, Sheet Music and More!
Here's what you get access to...
Module #1 – Getting Started
- Saxophone Guru Introduction – You’ll get an overview of the course and how to navigate the easy-to-use member’s area.
- What Saxophone Should you Buy? – You’ll learn the best type of saxophone to start with as a beginner… Don’t worry, if you’ve already got a saxophone, you’ll be fine and can still learn from the course.
- Mouthpieces – Arguably one of the most important parts of the saxophone. I’ll tell you everything you need to know about them.
- Essential Accessories – You’ll learn about all the accessories I personally recommend you to have.
- How to assemble your saxophone – This is crucial to your success as a beginner student
- Reading Music – Can’t read music? No problem, i’ll teach you exactly how in a matter of minutes!
- Your first note – Are you ready to make some music? This is where the fun really begins?
- How to finger every note – You’ll learn how to finger every single note on your saxophone… The great part is, you can come back to this lesson anytime you need a refresher.
- Tonguing Notes – You’ll learn how to tongue notes using the correct technique.
- C Major Scale – I’ll teach you exactly how to play the C Major scale in no time!
- D Major Scale – I’ll teach you exactly how to play the D Major scale in no time!
- F Major Scale – I’ll teach you exactly how to play the F Major scale in no time!
Module #2 – Improving Your Skills
13. Breath Support – Your breath support is one of the biggest keys to a beautiful tone… I’ll show you a little trick that makes this easy.
14. Fluency and Speed – In this lesson, you’ll learn how to take things up a notch and really start building some critical skills to make some great music.
15. Perfect Tuning – Ouch! There’s nothing worse than an out of tune saxophone player! You’ll learn how to always be in tune.
16. High Notes – High notes can be some of the most challenging… You’ll learn some “pro” tricks of the trade that will have you hitting the high notes in no time.
17. Practice Techniques – Want to make your practice sessions as valuable as possible? This lesson will show you everything you need to know.
18. Counting – Staying on beat as you play is crucial. You’ll learn the “ins and outs” of staying on count during this lesson.
19. Low Notes – Low Notes can be extremely difficult to get the hang of. I’ll show you my own technique which will make you hit them perfectly every time.
Module #3 – Intermediate/Advanced Techniques
14. Sound – You now have the skills to start developing that beautifully rich sound that the saxophone is so famous for having… Inside this lesson, you’ll learn tips and tricks to improve your sound.
20. Basic Improvisation – Improvisation is one of the building blocks to a great saxophone player… and especially important if you’re interested in jazz… This lesson is a lot of fun!
21. Vibrato – You’ll learn how to easily add a perfect and natural vibrato to your music…
22. How to growl – A more advanced technique, but a “must learn” for any serious saxophone student.
23. Dynamics – One of the big things that separates a beginner musician from an advanced musician is the ability to use dynamics in your music… You’ll learn how, when, and why to add some sound variety to the music you’re playing.
Special Bonus Content
- Sheet Music – You’ll get access to sheet music for 9 different popular pieces that sound great on the saxophone… they’re also a lot of fun to play!
- Audio Tracks – All of the sheet music comes with audio tracks to play along with while you’re learning… This will help you really improve your skills quickly!
- 3. Ask Me Questions – Although the content of the course is incredibly thorough, if you get stuck somewhere along the way, simply let me know, and I’ll PERSONALLY help you!
- Member’s Only Private Forum – Inside the online training area, you’ll be able to ask questions and talk to other members… as well as myself. You’ve got a community supporting you in your quest to learn the saxophone!
Frequently Asked Questions...
Q.Do I have to know how to read music before I start the course?
A.Absolutely not. “The Saxophone Guru” will teach you everything you need to know to play the saxophone. No prior experience required.
Q.Is there a monthly fee?
A.Nope. You get lifetime access to “The Saxophone Guru” for the low, one-time investment of just $29.99.
Q.What if I try it and decide this isn't for me?
A.Although the feedback from our students has been positive, if you decide this isn’t for you, simply send an email requesting a refund to email@example.com, and you’ll receive a prompt refund… No questions asked!
Q.How long will it take to complete “The Saxophone Guru?”
A.The training is ordered in a logical format, and is designed to be consumed over a few months. With that being said, if you’re a fast learner, you can go through the content as quickly as you like. The best part is, you have lifetime access, so you can repeat any lesson at any time if you need a refresher.
Q.Is sheet music provided?
A.Yes, sheet music is one of the bonuses that’s provided. You’ll get instant access to sheet music as well as audio tracks that you can play along with as you’re learning.